Last updated: 19 January 2021
- The CompariSure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, FSP No. 48598 (“CompariSure”) “Back to School Label Competition” (the “Competition”) is open to all South African citizens or permanent residents aged over 18.
- To enter the Competition, you (“the Participant(s)/Entrant(s)”) must complete all of the quote questions served to you (“Quote Questions”) via the CompariSure, CompariSure Affiliates, and CompariBucks Facebook Messenger Bot (“the Bot”) or on the CompariSure website (the “Website”). Note the number of questions may vary by participant. Any link that Participants receive to the Bot/Website will be considered valid. For example, Participants may receive a link to the Bot/Website via a Facebook ad, email from CompariSure, or friend referral (amongst other mechanisms). The Bot/Website will confirm that you have a valid entry (“Entry) into the competition once you have completed the required questions.
- The total prize on offer is R500 cash towards a jumbo school label pack.
- Further mechanisms to obtain additional supplementary Entries into the Competition may be initiated by CompariSure at any time during the Competition. Any such new mechanisms will be communicated to some or all of the Competition Participants, on a basis to be determined by CompariSure.
- Additional intermediate prizes may be offered during the course of the Competition to encourage Participants to engage further with the Competition. Any such intermediate prizes and related additional Entries will be communicated to all or some of the Participants, on a basis to be determined by CompariSure.
- By submitting personal information Participants agree to receive emails and/or SMS and/or Calls containing offers and developments from CompariSure and/or its affiliate partners. Participants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe to all communication by email, reply SMS or by sending a request to email@example.com.
- The Competition winner’s survey information will be checked via call after the competition. Incorrect information on the survey will lead to disqualification. Under such circumstances, a redraw will take place and a new winner will be announced.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only 1 main entry per person is allowed, although Participants may earn additional supplementary entries as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition winner’s survey information may be checked via call after the competition. Incorrect information on the survey will lead to disqualification. Under such circumstances, a redraw will take place and a new winner will be announced.
- If Participants have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Back to School Label Competition” in the subject line.
- The closing date of the Competition is 12:00pm on 12 February 2021. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered, unless the competition deadline has been extended. CompariSure reserves the right to extent the competition deadline by up to 1 month. Any such change in deadline will be communicated to all Participants by email (provided a valid email address has been provided).
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of Entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 15 February 2021 after 12pm. The winner will be called during the live draw process, and if they do not answer their phone, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CompariSure shall repeat the random draw until a new final winner is successfully contacted via telephone during the live draw.
- The Competition Winner will receive selected prize (R500 valued selected prize) via delivery to a valid bank account or postal address. If ‘prize’ is not available, substitutes will be provided for the same amount of the items selected. CompariSure accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. The prize is in no way redeemable/exchangeable for cash.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or SMS and/or call on the day the random draw is conducted (i.e. within one week of the closing date of the competition). If a winner does not respond to CompariSure within 14 days of being notified by CompariSure, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CompariSure shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CompariSure shall be entitled to select another winner.
- In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize the prize will not be awarded. In that case, CompariSure is entitled to choose another winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on CompariSure’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by CompariSure and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by CompariSure and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to CompariSure and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for purposes as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees or agencies of CompariSure or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition
- CompariSure accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. CompariSure further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of CompariSure for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- CompariSure reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CompariSure in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CompariSure shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Bot/Website may automatically generate life insurance quotes for Participants, using the answers Participants have provided to the Survey Questions. Participants have no obligations under this quote and no purchase is necessary. Any such quote is purely for information purposes of the Participant. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to win.
- We are compliant with the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA). Find our PAIA manual here
CompariSure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd trading as CompariSure | Authorised financial services provider (48598) | 22 Cumberland Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, WC 7405